Time for a change?
Career opportunity – Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our small and growing team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and will be responsible for the completion of a range of marketing activities, whilst also providing proactive day to day communication with a select number of high profile clients.
Journey is a boutique agency based in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire. We’re passionate about making our clients more successful by communicating effectively with their audience. We like to balance a fun environment with producing great work, which hopefully translates to a good measure of laughter along the way.
The principal digital marketing activities we carry out include; social media, email marketing, article writing, video production, and WordPress web development.
We are lucky enough to be the chosen marketing partner for a number of exciting and successful businesses across a variety of sectors and sizes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client management –
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships
- Taking briefs and creating proposals/marketing plans
- Communicating with clients, keeping them up to date on the progress of their tasks and results of completed campaigns
- Effective delivery of day-to-day projects/campaigns
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, within budget and in line with strategies outlined in proposals/retainer agreements
- Work closely with members of the design team to create work of a suitably high standard
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
Digital marketing activities –
- Planning and executing certain SEO activities such as article creation and on-page optimisation
- Creating engaging internet friendly content, which could include social media posts, keyword optimised articles, static web pages and video content
- Keyword research and competitor analysis reports
- Creating and maintaining various paid online advertising campaigns across various platforms (training provided if required)
- Assistance in social media strategy and implementation
- Email campaign creation and management
- 2 years experience in an agency environment or within an in-house marketing role is essential
- Confident dealing with clients
- You should have proven knowledge and experience of various digital marketing activities which include: social media optimisation, SEO, content writing, email campaigns, PPC (ideally), adding content to websites and reporting
- You must have high attention to detail
- You must be proactive and a multi-tasker
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and willing to conduct and contribute to meetings with clients
- Have a creative mindset and a flexible approach
- Ideally comfortable with using the Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, InDesign etc (preferable)
- Working in a small team, the breadth of the role will give you the opportunity to learn and develop your management and digital marketing skills and experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
If this sounds like a suitable position for you, we’d love to hear what you have to offer – send us your CV.
- Business and brand positioning consultancy
- Visual identity and logo design
- Digital communications
- Print communications
- Events, environments and exhibitions
- Marketing services and production
- Video production
TWEET OR TWO
To ensure you stay in the loop and receive our news, updates and general musings hot off the press, follow us on Twitter now. We promise not to bombard you!
Tweet: 3 weeks ago
Hey, we're hiring! We're looking for a Middleweight Designer and a Digital Marketing Exec to join our team. Find ou… https://t.co/v98f09XJv3
You can't polish a turd
It’s all very well getting to the ‘essence’ of your business and incorporating your ‘core values’ into your creative brief for your brand design, but beware the difference between make-believe and reality. Make sure you have done your research and not just assumed this is what’s going on....
A bold new look for Wiggin LLP
We’re delighted to announce that we have been selected to work with Wiggin LLP helping them develop their brand and online presence. We’ll be collaborating with London agency MSL and we’re very much looking forward to working with them and sharing ideas. Wiggin are a top 100 law firm specialising in media, tech and IP working with some of the top organisations in their space....